Your privacy is critically important to us. At Wedtron, we have a few fundamental principles:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to provide and the personal information that we collect about you through the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it. Wedtron only provides the content to their guests and our guest’s guests.
- We aim to make it as simple as possible for you to control what information on your website is shared publicly (or kept private), indexed by search engines, and permanently deleted.
- We help protect you from overreaching government demands for your personal information.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
- Our website wedtron.com
- Our mobile application Wedtron Viewer;
- Phone numbers of users who provide images using the service.
- Other users’ websites that use our Services, while you are logged in to your account with us.
What we collect and how we use the information
The only information we collect is that which is directly shared by event hosts and guests of the event hosts.
Event Hosts are those individuals who subscribe to the Wedtron product and/or inquire about our services. We will use the contact information for direct marketing purposes and for transactional needs. If we obtain contact information through a third party, any marketing contact through those third parties will provide an option to be removed from our marketing lists.
Guests of Wedtron enabled events are those individuals who are not "Event Hosts" and we do not market to those individuals via contact information used to utilize the service.